Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Challenge Week

We are so sorry that we don't have a video for you this week!

If you would like the challenges for the next two weeks, here they are.

  1. Read your bible 5 minutes everyday.
  2. Sit. Be quiet. Listen to the Lord. Pray.
  3. Try to obey your parents. Remember this is training us to listen and obey God.
  4. Look at nature. Remember God made it. As you look at it, think about the power God has.
How are you doing on the challenges? 
See you soon!! 

2 comments:

  1. This is Abigail & Ashby! We LOVE SOAR for kids!
    Abigail: "I am doing great on the challenges. I am reading my big bible and writing in my journal almost everyday. I feel like God is smiling at me when I pray and talk to him."
    Thank you, girls for doing this! You are impacting my girls more than you know. Love you! ~Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is Spencer: That is soooooooooo awsome!!!! I'm glad you like Soar For Kids! Great job! keep seeking God.

    ReplyDelete